TRIGGER WARNING. My name's Bella. I don't matter. I love the socially awkward and society rejected. I do not promote self harm at all, what I post or reblog is merely the thoughts of my own mind. My friends and my boyfriend mean everything to me. 1.1.14 💕💕
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
- Must be following her <- (constantcollapse)
- Reblog the post.
- Likes won’t count, but you can like to save it.
- Winner will be picked with generator.
- Shipping worldwide.
- If the winner only wants certain things, a 2nd winner will be picked.
- Winner(s) will be picked December 21st.
Giveaway consists of:
1. The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die flag.
2. Real Friends flag.
3. Being As An Ocean SIGNED poster.
4. The Story So Far white t-shirt. (S)
5. The Story So Far tie dye t-shirt. (S)
6. The Story So Far sweater. (M)
7. Real Friends tie dye t-shirt. (S)
8. Real Friends black t-shirt. (S)
9. Real Friends SIGNED tie dye t-shirt. (S)
10. Being As An Ocean t-shirt. (S)
11. Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt. (S)
12. Hotel Books t-shirt. (S)
13. La Dispute t-shirt. (S)
14. Pink Floyd t-shirt. (M)
15. Neck Deep t-shirt. (S)
16. Brand New t-shirt. (S)
17. iPad 16gb
constantly getting told you’re lazy and that you’re not trying hard enough when you’re trying your hardest is probably one of the most hurtful feelings ever
"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. I can’t fear death, no longer. I’ve died a thousand times."
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
do you ever get those pangs of anxiety where you feel like nobody likes you and nobody will ever like you and you will achieve nothing
Getting bad again for no reason after you’ve been so happy for a long time is literally one of the worst feelings ever
I’ve been listening to deathbed and hospital for souls by bring me the horizon on repeat since yesterday. I love bmth so much, their song lyrics give me hope.
So I just got done with therapy and my therapist is really understanding about everything basically. She’s really nice and she isn’t judging at all and I know that’s their job not to judge but im just really glad that she’s this nice